Our team is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join us in enhancing and growing our well-established, web-based Learning and Development Platform and eLearning Products. Our platform is targeted towards providing learning and HR solutions for the unique needs of the retail industry.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized and can help improve our software products. You’ll work closely with our team of developers to test software and ensure a great experience for our end users.
As our company grows, we’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us. We have a relaxed, but fast paced work environment and an unlimited growth potential for those who are ambitious and passionate about learning!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Testing new features and updates to our Learning & Development Platform
- Troubleshooting and investigating customer reported issues
- Writing clear and detailed issue tickets
- Creating thorough testing plans for new features and updates
- Creating and updating documentation and customer support articles
- Working with developers, designers, and other team members to ensure a high-quality product and experience
You’re Perfect for this Role if:
- You have prior experience or interest in software design/IT.
- You’re curious and love figuring out how things work.
- You are persistent and patient while investigating issues. You don’t get discouraged easily and you love the satisfaction of tracking down the source of a problem.
- You’re well-organized, analytical, and detail-oriented. You approach things methodically and you take good notes.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can use those skills to clearly describe technical issues.
- You ask questions and seek support when needed and can collaborate in a team environment
- Previous experience with IT or programming preferred
- Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Windows 10
- Previous experience with Zendesk or other helpdesk systems
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence or other issue/project tracking and documentation systems
Reflection Software has been offering learning solutions to leaders in the retail industry for over 25 years. We believe in empowering our clients with creative solutions that reflect their brand and transform their organizations through learning.
Relationships are the foundation of everything we do. Our approach to customer service is highly collaborative and we consider everyone in the company to be a customer advocate.
At this time, we are looking for someone who can reliably commute to our office in Aurora, Illinois. We are also unable to sponsor H1-B Visa's at this time and are only able to hire individuals who are authorized to work in the United States.