Reflection Software is currently looking to fill several positions for an Illustration & Animation Artist. This position requires someone highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite with experience in concept development and storyboarding. In addition, this person should be self-motivated and have strong communication and interpersonal skills as this person will be working closely with clients and team members to adapt projects in response to ever-changing requests. This person must be ambitious and detailed-orientated, and a background in design and media management is a plus.
- A Bachelors in Visual Communications, Animation, or related field AND/OR evidence of a very strong background in graphic design and animation
- Portfolio of design and animation required
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects)
- Concept development and storyboarding
- Ability to design and create motion graphics
- Presentation skills, able to communicate a creative vision to internal stakeholders and clients alike
- Detail-oriented and collaborative, with the ability to accept/give constructive feedback
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator, After Effects, and Animate
- Expert knowledge of Windows
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
Reflection Software has been offering learning solutions to leaders in the retail industry for over 25 years. We believe in empowering our clients with creative solutions that reflect their brand and transform their organizations through learning.
Relationships are the foundation of everything we do. Our approach to customer service is highly collaborative and we consider everyone in the company to be a customer advocate.
At this time, we are looking for someone who can reliably commute to our office in Aurora, Illinois. We are also unable to sponsor H1-B Visa's at this time and are only able to hire individuals who are authorized to work in the United States.