Our team is looking for a Digital Learning Developer to join us in creating custom content for our broad range of clients in the retail, healthcare and not-for-profit industries, amongst others. Responsibilities include creating solutions with visual appeal that increases both learner engagement and lesson effectiveness.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized and eager to share thoughts and ideas to help drive our company forward. You will work in close collaboration with Account Managers, Content Developers and clients to fully understand and implement project needs and goals.
As our company grows, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. We have a casual but fast-paced work environment and unlimited growth potential for those who are ambitious and passionate about learning!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Creating electronic-based training and other learning aids and tools
- Demonstrating strong organizational, communication and relationship building skills
- Maintaining awareness of new developments in training and instructional design
- Working on premise within a team-oriented environment
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Delivering results that are on time and within budget
You’re Perfect for this Role if:
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- You’re willing to work directly with clients both virtually and on location
- You have a strong understanding of the learning development process
- You have eye for design and sweat the details
- You are excited about learning and development
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats with broad responsibility
- HTML 5
- Java Script
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Office
Reflection Software has been offering learning solutions to leaders in the retail industry for over 25 years. We believe in empowering our clients with creative solutions that reflect their brand and transform their organizations through learning.
Relationships are the foundation of everything we do. Our approach to customer service is highly collaborative and we consider everyone in the company to be a customer advocate.
At this time, we are looking for someone who can reliably commute to our office in Aurora, Illinois. We are also unable to sponsor H1-B Visa's at this time and are only able to hire individuals who are authorized to work in the United States.